This is a light, refreshing herb and vinegar marinade.
3/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary
1 tsp fresh chopped thyme
1 tsp fresh chopped basil
1 tsp fresh chopped oregano
1 T minced garlic
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
Zucchini, jicama, carrots, onions, mushrooms, eggplant, peppers… cut into thick slices or kebobs.
- Whisk together marinade ingredients.
- Arrange the vegetables in plastic container, pour the marinade over them, cover. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, turning vegetables once.
- Prepare your grill. Remove the vegetables from the marinade and reserve marinade for basting.
- Grill the vegetables over medium heat until tender, brushing them with the marinade constantly.
- Cooking times will vary depending on the vegetables you use.