Preparation time: 15 min.
1/2 cup butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan and/or Romano cheese
3/4 cups grated Mozzarella
3 T fresh parsley, minced
1/2 tsp salt
- Melt butter in sauce pan over medium heat.
- Saute minced garlic in butter – do not brown.
- Add heavy cream, cook down for 8 minutes, stiring constantly.
- Add Parmesan and/or Romano cheeses and stir 1-2 minutes to melt.
- Add Mozzarella.
- Add parsley.
- Add salt and white pepper and serve over your favorite pasta or maybe a seasonal veggie like asparagus or broccoli!