Interested musicians and other entertainers should review the Northside Farmers’ Market Outdoor Entertainment Policy and then fill out the application below.
Northside Farmers’ Market Outdoor Entertainment Policy
- One act/group will be scheduled per market, with the exception of a special event day.
- Specific acts may be solicited for special events.
- Performance dates must be scheduled with the Market Manager in advance.
- Performers are expected to play for a minimum of two hours but are encouraged to play longer.
- The scheduled performer will receive $25 from the Northside Farmers Market. The performers will be allowed to put out a container to collect gratuities and sell promotional merchandise.
- The Market Manager will include performers in our advertising, if possible.
- Due to noise issues, power limitations, and neighboring vendors’ ability to work, the preferred style of music is non-amplified.
- The Market Manager reserves the right to alter the sound levels as they deem necessary.
- Placement of performers is solely at the discretion of the market manager.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee approval.
Northside Farmers’ Market Outdoor Entertainment Application
*All fields are required